About the Steve O Zone


Monday, April 23, 2012

Brand Managers Have A Lot Riding On A Logo

I am not a designer nor do I play one on TV. However, I have done my fair share of branding and have worked with many a designer and art director on logo design and creation.

And just as every word in a given brand's tagline or slogan carries an inherent amount of weight, so too does the color of their respective logo.

I would bet the majority of consumers never realize the level of painstaking detail that goes into the creation of a logo. But as you will read and see below, every color carries with it a different connotation that a brand/company hopes conveys the precise subliminal message they want it to for they more than likely have a whole lot of money riding on it.

Let me know what you think of this as I am very curious to see if you notice the color or colors of a logo and if so, do those colors affect you in any way? 



Source: http://fr.locita.com



Share/Bookmark

No comments: